Heart and Cardiovascular Heath for Women: Prevent and Treat Heart Disease Naturally
presented by Dr. Anya Chang, Dr. Bijana Devo and Dr. Wendy Rogers
February is national awareness month for women and heart disease. What better way to celebrate than to learn about a naturopathic approach to prevention and treatment of heart disease. It is amazing how many herbs, vitamins and minerals can help restore cardiovascular tissue, lower blood pressure, regulate rhythm's and decrease unhealthy cholesterol levels. Join us and learn what you can do naturally for your heart.
- 2/3/2010, 7 PM, Chang -- New Seasons Market Concordia (map)
- 2/10/2010, 7 PM, Devo -- New Seasons Market Raleigh Hills (map)
- 2/16/2010, 7 PM, Chang -- New Seasons Market Orenco Station (map)
- 2/18/2010, 7 PM, Chang -- New Seasons Market Mountain Park (map)
- 2/25/2010, 7 PM, Rogers -- New Seasons Market Cedar Hills (map)
presented by Dr. Jeff Clark
Wrinkles, grey hair, decreased energy, muscle loss, weight gain, increased risk for chronic disease, and mental decline are all inevitable parts of aging, right? Wrong! When our bodies are properly maintained and functioning optimally we can have energy, an active lifestyle, maintain a lean body weight, look years younger, and keep our mental clarity for a very long time. Dr. Clark, himself a "baby boomer", will discuss some "dos" and "don'ts" in a naturopathic approach to healthy aging.